22.2.12

FOR SALE: DOLCE VITA JAX BOOTIES

Dolce Vita Jax Booties

Dolce Vita Jax Booties

Dolce Vita Jax Booties

Dolce Vita Jax Ankle Boots
Size: 7M
Asking Price: $130 + location-specific shipping SOLD!

These beautiful nubuck leather boots were a Christmas gift from Alex. Unfortunately, after tracking down what seemed to be one of the last pairs in existence online, they turned out both not to fit, and to be non-returnable (fine print, fine shprint, am I right??)

They now appear to be totally sold out in this particular size and color combination, so if you have been wishing and hoping for a pair to pop up, please let my misfortune be your windfall! They were originally purchased for $200, but I'm happy to let them go or $130 plus location-specific shipping. These boots are in near-new condition, and have only been worn around my house a couple times while trying them on and pouting.

Email me at sirithorson@gmail.com if you are interested, and I will reply on a first come, first serve basis. Payment by Paypal only. Discounted boots to a loving home!

(Many thanks to my friend Agnes for snapping these pro photos for me!)

No comments: