18.7.08

highly a-musing!


Hey wait a minute, who's that scrappy lookin' girl in the bottom row, feeling a trifle bit uncomfortable being hemmed in from every side by all the cool girls (shades of 10th grade Tolo all over again!) Oh golly, it's me! That's right, I'm a Myspace Muse over at WhoWhatWearDaily, which is totally awesome, if a bit archaic (Myspace? Reeeeaaalllyyy? I kid, I kid...) I am looking fully forward to being torn apart in various unexpected ways...hey, at least I'm doing better than Valerie so far, whose hat has already received several death threats...

All joking aside, thanks WhoWhatWear, it is, indeed, an honor of Homeric proportions. Now someone, go invoke me!

8 comments:

Chloe Van Paris said...

Bravo! wish to share link with you

elysia mann said...

SO AMAZING! congrats.

mmr said...

Nice! I actually like your outfit best ;)

ramona west said...

i recognized you this morning on wwwd. you are definately the cutest.

Luciernaka said...

i think you are the coolest one.

i love your blog too.

ciao

luciernaka

Ringo, have a banana! said...

Haha, man, thanks guys! I actually like Selena's (top right) the best I think. Plus I have boots a lot like that and now I want to wear them with short shorts. And chloe, I'd love to swap links, do you have a blog? Your profile was a dead end, hrrmm... just let me know and I'll add you to the ol' roll!

emily said...

your outfit is the best! but the top right look is my second favorite!

DATALOG said...

congrats! i love this outfit you are sporting too. and the hair is perfect