8.8.07

Oh hey, I'm back!

Well jeez. Here I was, about to just throw in the towel and delete this ol' thing. But then I read the comments a few kind souls left on my last post, and well, I'm giving it another go, for better or for worse. So, what better way to turn over a new blogging leaf than with...SHOES!


I posted a while back about snakeskin, and vowed that before summer was up I would own something made of the exotic stuff. Well, here we are in August and I have recently gotten my hands on the most glorious leather ankle boots with snakeskin detailing!

Click for a better view! Seriously, they are the new loves of my life. I look forward to spending many a lonely night come fall cradling them to my chest and whispering sweet nothing into their laces...um, and also wearing them with leggings and tights and silly little dresses!


Ooooh darlin'.

Also, if any of you are interested, I'm selling those white heart shaped Mango sunglasses I blogged about a while back. I broke down and bought them only to find when they arrived that they were too large for my small, unfortunate face. They'll be up on my eBay till this Sunday night, August 12th. Check em out (there's a link to my eBay over yonder ---->)

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

best shoes in the whole world!!!!!!!

c.lorraine said...

Those shoes! Ah! Love, love, love.

Anonymous said...

so adorable! and please don't throw in the towel, i love your style

Crystal said...

I read vintage society's post on this too, and then also spent hours looking at all the links!!! how funny...and fun

Crystal said...

sorry, i commented on the wrong post, but you get the idea. Also may i add you to my blog roll? i'm give_a_hoot from wr :)

meighan said...

omg. those boots are pretty great. i'm a size ten, possibly can squeeze into a nine-ish, it's real hard to find a lot on ebay boot-wise...and i need to sit by the computer for the entire 7 days an auction is up i am interested in. no lie. alas, life is so hard.

WendyB said...

Fab boots!