26.3.10

Creatures of the Wind

kirsty1

kirsty2

kristen3

kirsty5

kristy4

I was issued a request on tfs to scan this editorial from the newest Lula, starring Kirsty Hume and shot by Sky Parrott, and I thought I might as well post it here as well. Not my favorite spread, but still quite nice.

Actually, there's a lot of good stuff in this issue, but nothing that really grabbed my attention as outstanding--except maybe the article about Shelley Duvall, because my love for Shelley knows no bounds!

5 comments:

Aphra said...

ochh it's aamazing! Joanna Newsom! the photography! like a bit of Shelley too however...

love your blog always

iliketweet said...

So very gorgeous, I NEED to get a copy of Lula.

tweet tweet tweet

x

rhonabethginny said...

Gorgeous shoot. I'm loving the blog so i have awarded you the sunshine award. just a little blogger to blogger chainmail award. check my page if you wanna carry it on...h

big fea said...

Did you get the Kim Noorda cover? I'm anxiously awaiting the new Lula in Orange County. I even had a dream I grabbed the last copy from some girl. I want my Lula!

amy said...

such dreamy photo's, you always inspire



love always~
hope to hear from you <3