6.6.09

Lots of Pulp

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

I don't know if any of you guys have been following the development of Neil Krug's PULP Art Book as obsessively as I have, but he just released this rad little commercial for it:



Tripppyyyyy!

Dunno though, after months of being teased via his flickr photostream, and watching the book's publishing date be pushed progressively back and back, I'm beginning to lose hope in ever actually obtaining this piece of wonder. Wish I could afford a print, oh maaaaan! This would look so choice hanging above my goatskin rug...

6 comments:

m said...

hey! i love your blog!
and i'm pretty sure i saw ou in the french glamour! Is that possible?

Noa Raviv said...

I love this pictures. They make miss something, I am not sure what is it...

http://hookthelook.blogspot.com

Ringo, have a banana! said...

m: I have no idea about French Glamour, but sheesh, that would be amazing... Can someone investigate for me?

joy said...

This is great. I just saw it yesterday.

mallory said...

Amazing! I was friends with Neil in high school! I had no idea he was putting out a book. I will have to check this out.

k. said...

this post made me swoon.