22.8.10

cabin fever

cabin1

cabin2

cabin3

I had grand plans for taking all sorts of photos today, of outfits and treasures hauled back across the country, but it's been so dark and gloomy all day that my best efforts were foiled. So instead, here's a few shots that Dag took of her beautiful little cabin, my home base for much of my time out West (clearly, before I arrived and threw my crap all over the place--although, it's gotten even better since!)

Dag is an avid collector of all things amazing, and I wish I could have taken a million detail photographs of all her little corners and displays--but it's so dark in there all day, being under the trees and with no sky lights. She jokes sometimes about venturing into hoarder territory, but I prefer to think of it as controlled clutter. Plus, what hoarder you know has taste this good???

9 comments:

My name is Giacobba said...

this is such a great place! i love the fairy lights and old suitcases.
wish i could hang out there..

tara-lynn / good night, day said...

what a dream place!

Love_Again said...

so so good!

discotheque confusion said...

Dag's place is amazing! And she seems like such an interesting person with an enviable hat/floral wreath collection to boot. Another post to enhance my urge to visit WA state.

kathy said...

That place looks amazing! x

Unknown said...

this is completely amazing!

Let's Bolt said...

Thanks for posting these photos. They give me decorating ideas for my new West Coast abode!

Green Glass Vintage said...

What a lovely place

Anonymous said...

I want to live there.