9.7.10

not enough







fake sandwiches (real macarons)

touchy feely

white dresses



treasure box!

Thank you all so much for the sweet comments on my last post! I'm so happy with how the film turned out, and I'm glad you guys are too!

The last few days have been filled with a lot of getting up way too early, trudging under the hot sun, sweating buckets, and various other activities that leave me an exhausted grimy mess by the end of the day (albeit with a wee bit more cash in my pocket, occasionally.) Speaking of which: these are some photos I snapped a couple of weeks ago on set at the epic, near-20-hour-long video shoot for "Not Enough" by Xylos. The video was directed by Keith Hopkin, and styled by yours truly (using the better part of my own closet, I might add!) Can't wait to show you the real deal!

5 comments:

Rebecca said...

That first photo is perfect! And I love the last one too, I bet there are loads of treasures in there...

http://itscohen.blogspot.com/

anja louise said...

So good. I can't wait to see the video! You should be styling EVERYTHING. Also I loved your video in the last post too, makes me really want to track down an old video camera!

Ringo, have a banana! said...

Rebecca: haha actually it was mostly smelly old blankets, covered by a very thin layer of pretty dresses. I'm glad the illusion worked though!!

Anja: do it!! It's so much fun, seriously. The film and developing can be a bit of an investment, but it's so incredibly satisfying, and as long as you don't indulge too often, totally worth it.

Choux Choux said...

Oh I love it! I can't wait to see the video!

EF said...

these photos are totally gorg!