9.1.10

always on my mind

wishlist
(click image to see where it's all from)

Currently wishing for:
A big, soft, shawl-collar cardigan so I can stop stealing Alex's.
I really need an alternative to my warm white hat, which is rapidly becoming a warm, off-white hat...
Ugly truth: I don't own a single striped shirt. What the fuck, I know.
I've wanted these boots desperately ever since I saw them on this girl.
The hunt begins for RUSSH #31. It usually hits stateside around this time every other month. Anyone seen it in NYC yet?
This lotion reminds me of a far away time when a lemon tree grew in my backyard. It smells like smiles and sunshine.
Constantly stalking etsy for vintage rings--the more rhinestones, the better!

12 comments:

AFitz said...

I live in Toronto and I just bought that copy of Russh today - however half the bookstores I went to (I hit up a lot daily) still had issue 30, so it'll probably be in stores everywhere the next few days.
I havent read the whole hting but I dig it more than issue 30 (I wasnt really feeling that one, but im not *that* into fashion photography.)
Yep.

Isabel said...

I could really go for a pair of those boots...

Chelsea said...

That issue of Russh is at that little magazine shop on the corner of Spring and Lafayette. I keep wanting to steal the lara Stone/paris vogue poster that they have on the door.

Colette et Geneviève said...

Warm clothes is a good idea, it's so cold now ! But the best item remains probably the boots. I love it !

Kristen said...

i am loving all of this... especially those boots and rings! these items are all very french to me.. the shirt... the slouchy hat... the simple little boots. cute!

thevamoose said...

I really want those boots! shame about the $40 international shipping fee.

Ringo, have a banana! said...

Yikes! Yeah, I really want them too, man. They actually just lowered the price, they used to be over $100, but that's still too rich for my blood. I'm oping to dig up a coupon one of these days and snap them up.

Also, thanks for the heads up Chelsea (and AFitz), gonna head to that magazine shop today!

Aimée said...

Great wishlist.
Love your picture in www.refinery29.com (January 5th).
Besos from Spain

le blog de leen said...

this is such a nice collection :)
i looove the shoes, and the overblouse!

leen

sarah said...

the perfect gray sweater is in the mail on its way to my eager open arms. i plan to wear it into the ground...

Ringo, have a banana! said...

Aw sarah you're makin' me jealous!!

Barret said...

I have the boots in brown and you would have to kill me and pry them off my feet to make me take them off, i absolutely LOVE them. and i have no stripes either - what gives!

girlobsessed.blogspot.com