22.9.09

anyYOU

anywhojumpsuit

anywhodagens-brændte

anywhohomemade1

anywhodagens-outfit

anywhogold-bracelet

anywhoVintage-Moschino

anywhoTopshop-sko

I'm really loving this blog I recently came across called Anywho. It's run by three equally gorgeous, equally well turned out Danes, all of whom have equally fabulous and important sounding jobs in the fashion industry (at least the online translator I used made them sound pretty impressive...)

Stephanie, Elise and Ingrid are all amazing, but I think my favorite might have to be Stephanie, pictured above. I mean, she made that purple dress...and it kills right?? And those Topshop boots, cripes. Also, replace the pants in that second outfit with a little black skirt and I could easily live in it for the rest of my life...the colors are so perfect they make me want to cry rainbows!

(all images from Anywho, please click photos for original posts!)

5 comments:

LD said...

wow.
love their style, ive got to go follow them too.

love-decoded.blogspot.com

Isabel said...

I can't get over that first picture. She looks SO GOOD in those pants.

. said...

these are so super lovely! Thanks for sharing! I will check it out:)

x
thinkbackandrelax.blogpsot.com

Suzy said...

i need black boots so badly. those burgundy Zodiacs i got off etsy go with exactly nothing in my closet. except maybe the dress i'm making, but that doesn't count since i haven't even finished cutting the fabric yet. boy, do i got a case of the blahs tonight.

In Clover Vintage said...

I love da violet on the fall dolly, Steph!