22.8.09

oh mamma

2059205403_bbcc4884b1

Vogue UK

tumblr_kopbl2Bl8a1qzfe8yo1_500

Happy weekend everyone! I wish I was going to the beach today but there are storm warnings and rainclouds afoot (and lightning in the sky as I type this!) Maybe next weekend?

Until then, here is a tune to help start your Saturday right. Do yourself a favor and stream it/download it/sing along incessantly. I promise you will love it! It's a totally brilliant remix of a Drums song by one of my favorite bands, Knight School. If you're in the NYC area come see them play tonight at Bruar Falls!

(Images from superbomba, Vogue UK, and So Much to Tell You)

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh how i wish i was at the beach in Maui. Hope hope hope.

Antonio Barros said...

Cool blog! I will start to follow you!!!

the singular

pepper said...

I miss Gemma Ward's hotness!

Unknown said...

love the blog - great song x

Death Wears Diamond Jewellery said...

gorgeous photos!! summer is almost here, yay!

A. said...

i love the first photo, it's beautiful.

Anonymous said...

very nice pictures