8.3.09

One, Two, Buckle my Shoe

I will freely admit, I'm not a huge fan overall of what's going on with Chloë's Fall/Winter line for Opening Ceremony, especially in light of her last collection, for which I had many different kinds of affection. That being said,

Photobucket

I'm sort of in love with these sky-high buckle boots.

Photobucket

Yep. Mad crushin'. They're like the gangly, crack smoking cousins of those three-strap Chloé (the other Chloé) flats that everyone, including yours truly, was nuts about a few seasons ago. I missed out on all the knockoffs of those things, all the way down to the knockoffs of those knockoffs at F21. So come on Steven, come on DV...as per usual, us po' boys and girls are all countin' on yous!


(Photos from the Fashion Spot)

13 comments:

Diane said...

Those shoes are divine. I could never pull off anything like that but they do look lovely.

Did you ever notice...you and Chloe have similar hairrr. (And that's certainly a good thing!)

melly said...

shout out to Jeffrey as well! i've been scouring ebay every now and then to find those Chloé multi strap flats, and once i got lucky but woooo, the bid went nuts to $700.

Ringo, have a banana! said...

Oh man, how could I forget Jeffrey?? Good ol' JC. And Diane, believe me, I've noticed the hair similarities, and I'm thinking it miiight be more than just a happy coincidence... ;n )

meghan said...

i love this SO mcuh

Love Simone said...

oh I love them! I wish for a pair of knockoffs as well...

E-BAD said...

No one else thinks they're a little too "Hell Raiser?"

Sarah/Sherbet Tone said...

I have already decided that if I win the lottery next fall, those shoes are my first purchase. Seriously.

maeko said...

I like the shortness, and the shoes, but seriously, I don't get her. At. All.

sarah said...

the buttoned dress shirt and silver buckles are bringing to mind a southwestern feel, in a really good way. like a young sexy georgia o'keefe? i may be stretching too far for that one ha...

~ Faith said...

Ooooh so dreamy...

~Faith

Eyeliah @ stylesymmetry.com said...

I didn't like the new collection either, maybe for other people but not me.

PinkBow said...

the boots are amazing!

ed said...

A片,A片,成人網站,成人影片,色情,情色網,情色,AV,AV女優,成人影城,成人,色情A片,日本AV,免費成人影片,成人影片,SEX,免費A片,A片下載,免費A片下載,做愛,情色A片,色情影片,H漫,A漫,18成人

a片,色情影片,情色電影,a片,色情,情色網,情色,av,av女優,成人影城,成人,色情a片,日本av,免費成人影片,成人影片,情色a片,sex,免費a片,a片下載,免費a片下載,成人網站,做愛,自拍

情趣用品,情趣用品,情趣,情趣

情趣用品,情趣用品,情趣,情趣,情趣用品,情趣用品,情趣,情趣,情趣用品,情趣用品,情趣,情趣,情趣用品
情趣用品,情趣用品,情趣用品,情趣用品.情趣,情趣,情趣,情趣
視訊聊天室

情色,AV女優,UT聊天室,聊天室,A片,視訊聊天室


UT聊天室,視訊聊天室,辣妹視訊,視訊辣妹,情色視訊,視訊,080視訊聊天室,視訊交友90739,美女視訊,視訊美女,免費視訊聊天室,免費視訊聊天,免費視訊,視訊聊天室,視訊聊天,視訊交友網,視訊交友,情人視訊網,成人視訊,哈啦聊天室,UT聊天室,豆豆聊天室,
聊天室,聊天,色情聊天室,色情,尋夢園聊天室,聊天室尋夢園,080聊天室,080苗栗人聊天室,柔情聊天網,小高聊天室,上班族聊天室,080中部人聊天室,中部人聊天室,成人聊天室,成人