19.6.12

DF x NETTIE KENT x THIS MOI

nettie_kent-13 nettie_kent nettie_kent-6 nettie_kent-5 nettie_kent-8 Back in February, I managed to stumble ass-backwards into what's turned out to be one heck of a pretty great part-time job. I'm spending three days a week as the Web Content Editor for Dear Fieldbinder, a boutique in Carroll Gardens here in Brooklyn. That means I write the copy for their online store, as well as contributing to their blog, Pinterest and Facebook--so if things get a little quiet around here, chances are I'm cooking up something over Dear Fieldbinder way.

On the particular afternoon pictured above, I played dress-up in a few summery pieces from the shop for a little shoot showcasing DF's recent collaboration with jewelry line Nettie Kent. It took a lot of patience and semi-awkward loitering to get that dang yellow cab in the background of the last shot, but we nailed it (Tommy Ton eat your heart out.)

No comments: