1.10.10

you and me and a leopard print Fling makes...

leopardfling2

leopardfling3

My fourth and final guest post went up over on Minkette yesterday. It's been a real pleasure working with the incredibly kind people over at Rebecca Minkoff, and I'm excited to see who they'll have guest-blogging for them next!

I've been sick with a vicious cold the last several days, which is definitely a bummer, but has also given me time to do a bit of redesigning of the blog. It's subtle, but everything is a bit wider and more spaced out, which I really like. I'm also working on putting together a new banner, and I hope to return to posting much more regularly. Thanks for hangin', guys!

7 comments:

Daniella said...

love your purse!!!

Anonymous said...

What are those shoes--they are awesome!

Margaret said...

I just came across your blog and I love it- pretty much read the entire archive : )
sooo following you now.

Sarah Walker said...

I adore this outfit- loving those pants! and the shoes! what a steal!

Hope you're feeling better xo

Ringo, have a banana! said...

Daniela: thank you! It's by Rebecca Minkoff and it is probably the most gorgeous bag I have ever owned. And it is SO SOFT and spotted too boot!

karen: the shoes are by Surface to Air, I've wanted a pair for AGES (particularly the leopard print ones, but beggars can't be choosers...) but they happen to carry a 250-Euro pricetag! BUT--these babies I found for $17.95 at Beacon's Closet. My heart kinda stopped when I spotted them. They are a bit beat up and needed a trip to the cobblers, but still, they have so much wear left in them and all told I paid about 90% off retail. BOO YAH!

Thanks Margaret (and welcome!!), and Sarah Jane, I am indeed feeling better, but I'm excited for the day that snot stops coming out of my face in such large amounts. Eeeew, I know.

Sarah Walker said...

nasty! nothing worse than the sneaky sleeve wipe in public! shhh....!

Kate said...

Love your pants, they have such a nice structure.