13.9.10

love, honor and cherish

Honor_4

Honor-118

Honor_7

honoryard3

Honor

Hands down, my favorite collection shown at NY Fashion Week so far is Honor. Spring 2011 happens to be the debut of this line, designed by Giovanna Randall, and I'm absolutely mad for the colors, the cuts, the prints, the soft make-up (by NARS, another fave), the hair...everything! I'm really excited to see what the future holds for this line, and I hope I get to see some of this stuff in person one of these days! Check out Dossier for a sweet write-up of the presentation, as well as a few more photos.

(Photos via Paper Magazine, Dossier, and Talking Makeup)

2 comments:

SimplyFabulous said...

you're absolutely right about the colors! love it!! nice pics!

x0x- www.SimplyFabulouss.com

:)

Stacy said...

oh the feminine and pretty side to this is just gorgeous!!

xStace

PS. Come enter my jewellery giveaway:
Ji Ji Kiki Giveaway