31.12.09

big in japan

Abbey/Vogue Nippon February 2010

I absolutely love this cover (Abbey Lee Kershaw/Vogue Nippon February 2010.) The colors just make me so dang happy. Holy crap, I cannot wait for spring...or at very least for the spring editorials to start rolling out!

P.S. I officially reached 500 followers over on Bloglovin' today. That's crazy you guys! Thank you so much, every last one of you, Bloglovin' lovers or not. So I guess this might be a bit redundant, but in order to properly "claim" my blog, I have to remind you to follow my blog with bloglovin. No pressure though ;n )

3 comments:

pajarita said...

I have been following your blog for years now. I still love what you post. Thanks for being real.

Happy New Year!

ps. that hair!

Ringo, have a banana! said...

Aw thanks so much pajarita!! Happy New Year to you too :n D

dallas dwi lawyer said...

Abbey Lee is one of my favorites of 2009. Lara Stone is up there as well! Cheers to your blog. And the boots underneath are fabulous.