27.10.09

eye <3 u

iloveyou

iloveyouILY_Repros-001538

iloveyou

iloveyouILY_Repros-003855

iloveyouILY_Repros-003841

iloveyouSNEAK-PEAK-10

iloveyouILY_Repros-001536

iloveyouILY_Repros-001541

One of my favorite features on So Much to Tell You is their constantly evolving Top Ten lists--you can find them in the right sidebar, and they're always replete with wonderful little bits of inspiration. That's how I came across the website for this new magazine called I Love You. It looks really amazing, and I'm tempted to just bite the bullet and order a copy online, though first maybe I'll try and see if they still have some stocked at Opening Ceremony. Here's hoping!

6 comments:

Lucy said...

Those watermeon knickers! gimme gimme. This magazine looks pretty great.

Little Monarch said...

looks like a great little magazine. what full and luscious lips they are!

E.K. said...

Very nice! Hey, we have the same blog template, oh snap!

anne said...

ooh! looks pretty good. those watermelon panties are fantastic!

Tom Bailey said...

Those are some great looks. I like your blog this is my first visit I connected through another blog.

melly said...

I'm sure I found So Much To Tell You through your blog the first time, and yes! they post superbbb stuff all the time. Sweet, now they have a magazine.