11.7.09

Behind the Teens

teen voguettes

During my singular, relatively brief internship, I once spent the better part of a day inside the Teen Vogue offices, shuffling around racks of clothing and generally feeling like I was in waaay over my head. I actually found the place sort of depressing, and the fashion closet a jam-packed nightmare (way too much like my own closet), but ooooh the Condé Nast cafeteria? It was love at first sight.

Sadly, this was also during fashion week so pretty much everyone was out watching the shows, meaning I didn't get to catch a glimpse of any of these lovely ladies. What an amazing bunch, yeah?

(Photo from JakandJil, found here)

11 comments:

Cindy said...

so lovely. i will forever be in lust with that bleached out karen walker denim dress.

Helen said...

Very stylish women. And you lucky thing, getting to work there for a day :D

Anonymous said...

wow the style in that building must be so intense

Hanna said...

Their outfits spell style! You were so lucky to have that Vogue experiencee.

Check out my blog - I am running a contest with a stylish clutch to be won by one lucky reader!

Death Wears Diamond Jewellery said...

gorgeous photo! also, how intemidating!

Isabel said...

Yeah, they're gorgeous!

Eli said...

gosh I remember seeing this photo and falling in love with their outfits too. They have so much flair, and all together, are to die for.

FashionLagniappe said...

I LOVE and am a HUGE fan of your blog! Hope you can take the time to check out my site!

We sell Vintage and Designer clothes, shoes, and accessories all in one place. We have some really great things up right now! Studded boots, Alexander Wang halter top, and vintage blazers. Check it out!

www.fashionlagniappe.blogspot.com

kristen said...

I would be really intimidated working for Teen Vogue.
Love your blog, by the way!

pink horrorshow said...

Yea that picture with all the different textures and prints is MAJOR eye candy, almost unbearable amazing haha.

I was thinking about a Teen vogue internship because my friend is friend's with Eva Chen and she told her to ask any Parsons people if they were interested..but idk, I've only heard awful things about Conde Nast!

Joanna Goddard said...

these girls are so pretty! and i love the conde cafeteria too -- so 80s!