16.5.09

Little Sadnesses

A couple things bumming me out at the moment?

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

1) That these shoes aren't my size! Duuuude, I've always been a bit on the fence about beaded moccasins (mostly because they make my feet look so stumpy and square...) but these, THESE are amazing! And, unfortunately, made for a tiny person.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

2) That these shoes would fit me, but that I can't afford them. Holy smokes. When would I ever wear these? You and I both know that is soooo not the point, amigos. Get of my dreams, get onto my feets!

11 comments:

~ Faith said...

None of them fit me either... this world is so cruel.

~F

Meg said...

SO CUTE! i doubt they'd fit me too. i wear 9s

Rand said...

love the first pair!!!
x

Suzy said...

ooooh that dress you listed is too cute! alas, it, along with those purrfect tan leather sandals, will not fit. and i got cash to burn for once! arg.

Alessandra Andreuccetti said...

Hey! You can have this exactly shoes from Brazil and veryyy cheap...they are very common here.

Cheers

herecomesthesun said...

cute shoes! sorry they don't fit you. it sucks when things like that happen :( i have the same problem a lot too but for the other reason- shoes are always too big for me!

Ringo, have a banana! said...

Oh, I swing both ways! A few days after these arrived, I got another amazing pair of shoes in the mail that were much too big. Two strikes! I am truly hopeless.

Erin said...

"ouch my heart" as well. I saw the number two beauties a little bit ago and had a mini heart attack.

Isabel said...

Whoah, those purple beaded mocs are completely excellent.

alexandra grecco said...

love the 1st and last : ) xo

Jessica said...

o now i am bummed.
those lil' moccasins are seriously settin' my heart-a-flutter. there are so many shoes i've wanted to just buy and have to look at (tho i would cry on the daily when they didn't miraculously grow to fit me!)...these would be one of those pairs.