24.5.09

Greatest Hits

This sort of an amalgamation of what I wore out and about the last couple of days: top and skirt from Friday, shoes and bag from last night.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

The blouse is more of a peachy pink than a cream, I don't feel like that comes across very well in these photos. It's also 100% puuuure silk, which feels nice in these sweaty times.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Haha, also, did anyone else read the article in the May issue of British Vogue about the "new" ways to hold your bag? (And I quote, "the new way of carrying a bag is not to carry it at all, but to 'wear' it with nonchalance, an attitude that the French have always affected so well.") Mon dieu, "wear" my bag??? Quelle idée!

So here's my best attempt at "The Cuddle". Puts ol' Aggy right to shame, I know.

11 comments:

Suzy said...

i remember (however faintly) being drunk and tucking a clutch into my skirt's waistband so i didn't have to carry it, which, quite obviously, leads to the conclusion that most of the girls featured in that article were drunk. mainly Agyness though.

and i really wish my usb cord hadn't gone missing as i have one doozy of an outfit from last night involving high-waisted shorts that bunched with every step i took. here's one for you, british vogue...the NEW WAY to wear ill-fitting shorts: drink LOTS.

Emma said...

Good god I just couldn't believe somebody managed to spin the topic out for 1000+ words.

I've been lurking your blog for a while, it's great stuff. Hi!

Ringo, have a banana! said...

Suzy, that is just plain brilliant. I'd call that the "tuck and cover," how about it? And there's no doubt in my mind that Aggy was fully smashed, she'd have to be to wear that god awful neon blazer (...again...)

Emma, my thoughts EXACTLY! Seriously, all I could wonder was how desperate must these guys be to devote two pages to this nonsense? Although I tip my hat to Harriet Quick, I can't imagine writing that much on so little!

Clo by Clau! said...

hi!

Nice outfit

Saludos,
Clau!

Clo by Clau! said...

P.S. your previous post is great... I´ll check flickr to see Nylon´s 1st issue ;)

Anonymous said...

love your skirt & dying for a pair of heels like that! "wearing your bag", seriously!? haha

Terry said...

I love this outfit, it's so simple and elegant, yet relaxed.

LOL, wow Vogue. People are running out of ideas. I do like the clutch-in-skirt idea though, haha!

sarah said...

DUDE! i opened up my june 2009 Spin issue to page 46 and the pains of being pure at heart were peering back at me!!!! high five to bf, they look way cool...

xo s!

pink horrorshow said...

Aw this is so cute. This reminds me a little like a Chloe Sevigny outfit photo I have saved.

WendyB said...

Cute skirt!

Jules said...

Look at your beauty,you are so gorgeous on your outfit.=) Your bag is so cute.=) Looking forward on your next post.Have a great day.=)

A Writers Den
The Brown Mestizo