18.11.08

What's been keeping me?

Among the seemingly endless pages of essays I have to write and essays I have to read, what's been keeping me especially busy the last few weeks has been working on the formulation and filming of my very first Super8 film. Here are a few stills from the shooting, which is essentially done.


The Cowboy


The Cowgirl


Me and my Best Boy

Next comes crossing my fingers and hoping the lab does a decent job transferring my beautiful (at least the parts Ive seen, knock on wood!) film footage into craptacular digital footage so I can edit with ease, a process I anticipate taking over approximately 99.9% of my life juices until Christmas!

Photos from beneffervescent and the damn blue, the beautiful stars of the film!

10 comments:

Milla said...

love super 8. hope it doesn't go the way of the polaroid...

fash said...

that's so exciting! yee-ha, good luck.

Amelia said...

I love the stills! Looks like a great project.

J. said...

congrats and good luck!

Annie said...

Cheers for girl filmmakers!
Good luck and good weather for your shoot.
I'm fundraising for my own senior film and it's a nightmare!

sweeetheartfever said...

for the record: you are the ONLY person I would ever dress up in full cowgirl regalia and parade around Brooklyn for. the ONLY girl.

annndddd i love you.

Ashleigh said...

sounds like hard work but exciting at the same time...

Hanna said...

I hope the film turns out the way you want it and I hope you're going to publish it for us to see! Good luck!

Anonymous said...

I second that...please post it somehow when it is done. Happy Thanksgiving!

Anonymous said...

We are an international wholesaler, welcomed the new and old customers to order. all kinds of brand-name: shoes $ 28, handbags$ 22, iphone $ 180, Camera$190,
Hoodies$29, jackets$29, Underwears$10,Outerwear$29,sweaters $ 26, belt $ 7, jeans $ 26, Hats $ 7, Sunglasses $ 7, watches $ 40,.our website: www shanshantrade com