11.7.08

home again, home again









In a few hours, I will be on my way back home. HOME home. Yesterday was my last day of summer school, and now I'm taking a month to work and see my dear friends up in the islands of Northwest Washington State. I will definitely still be updating, as both my computer and camera are coming along, and hopefully I will be making some amazing thrifting scores, and playing a whole heck of a lot of dress-up and what not. Hooray! Cats and trees and sea and carrot patches, here I come...

9 comments:

olivia park-sargent said...

Siri,
If you are ever in the greater seattle area and would like to meet up for some iced tea or berry picking or whatever hoo-ha we can come up with, let me know (oliviaparksargent@gmail.com) I would love it!
Best,
Olivia

Milla said...

oh so envious! I wish I was heading out for the San Juans summer...Have fun!

Hailey @ stylesymmetry.com said...

Loos lovely, have a great time. :-)

miss a. said...

These photos are amazing! It all looks so lovely...

Lydia said...

these pics are so cute...
It's exciting to think you'll be so near me!
I live in Abbotsford, BC, which is near Vancouver, BC....so you will be very close.
Have fun, can't wait for your finds! My friend and I hadreally good luck when we went about 2 weeks ago to Wash. State and Oregon =D

B said...

Welcome back, nice pics!

WendyB said...

Nice photos!

the_kitten said...

ha! your happiness and enthusiasm is totally contagious! I wish you a good time, looking forward to your updates!

ed said...

6K聊天室,080中部人聊天室,聊天室交友,成人聊天室,中部人聊天室,情色聊天室,AV女優,AV,A片,情人薇珍妮,愛情公寓,情色,情色貼圖,情色文學,色情小說,色情,寄情築園小遊戲,AIO交友愛情館,情色電影,一葉情貼圖片區,色情遊戲

言情小說,情色論壇,色情網站,微風成人,成人電影,嘟嘟成人網,成人,成人貼圖,成人交友,成人圖片,18成人,成人小說,成人圖片區,微風成人區,成人網站,免費影片,色情影片,自拍,hilive,做愛,微風成人,微風論壇,AIO

情趣用品,情色,成人,A片,自拍

情趣用品,色情,成人影片,色情影片,免費A片

情趣用品,成人網站,A片下載,日本AV,做愛

情趣用品,美女交友,A片,辣妹視訊,情色視訊

情趣用品,色情聊天室,聊天室,AV,成人電影