25.4.08

Thoroughly in-vested



Ha! Vest pun! Anyways, um, so even though I appear completely un-enthused by the idea of spending another wonderfully warm spring day pottering about the city (Spring Break! Woo!), I am in fact relishing these days of relatively dry warmth as much as I can, because I know the humidity is not far away. I only caught the tail end of summer in the City last year, and it was one of the the most soul-sucking experiences of my life. I never had to deal with humidity growing up (only constant dampness, but that's in wintertime, and that's different...), and by gum, I don't know how you people handle it!

P.S.



90's-prom-themed dance party, here I come!

6 comments:

Junimond said...

What a great brooch.
I love your style, vest-girl!

Vappu said...

That tiger brooch is perfect!!

dreamecho said...

love the brooch! it's like a little bit of disco on your chest. i also really like the combo of brick red with light blue. :)

Anonymous said...

I'm going to echo everyone on the brooch love! Also, I wanted to ask you in the MySpace message, but I forgot - I have this blouse I thrifted. Very late sixties, early seventies, but super pretty and light weight. Anyway, I don't think it works for me. But everytime I look at it I think 'Siri' for some reason. If you think you'd want it, send me you address in a MySpace message, lady!

xo, tara said...

siri! were you there? i didn't see you!! rats!

Ringo, have a banana! said...

Nooo, I wanted to go so bad, but my schoolwork caught up to me FEROCIOUSLY. I was locked inside all day watching "Pretty Woman" over and over and taking notes (in other words, I was in hell)...long story. I hope it was a blast though!