7.4.08

Me oh my oh



I absolutely promise that one of these days soon I will get back to posting real live pictures of me doing my thing, but until then I think I'll just keep posting a smattering of pretty pictures I have collected, if that's all right with you. These are from dear old RUSSH.

The semester is counting down, and heating up. I have to admit, this has over all been an easier one for me than last. Not taking a language or writing a screenplay or researching ancient egypt in a museum library really frees you up. But now, I have three papers due in the next few weeks, all of which are an enormous portion of my grade. Alack, alas!

12 comments:

mae noir said...

These pictures are just LOVE! I've been dreaming of having a library ever since and still want to acquire as many books as possible when I move out and have enough space for them. Good luck with your papers and grades!
Btw I linked you on my blog, I hope it's okay :)

xo, tara said...

loooooove RUSSH!

DATALOG said...

i love those sailor shorts

INDIGO said...

I love these pictures...one day I will own my own bookstore filled with stacks and shelves of little worlds ready to whisk you away with every turn of the page.


INDIGO

Anonymous said...

RUSSH is pretty much the only magazine Australia should be proud of... Frankie is a bit hit and miss. The last issue of Russh though, had lots of fur and topless models... I was a bit weirded out. Hopefully the next issue is a little bit more clothes heavy.

Fanny said...

I love all !

Anonymous said...

I love these pictures. One day my living room will look like that!

BloguleRouge said...

Amazing pics...do you know if Rush sold in France?
Beautiful blog ^^

Anonymous said...

If I hade the money to buy all the books that I love, one of my walls would look exactly like that!

Anastasia said...

good luck with all your papers! hope to see you back blogging soon!

DATALOG said...

you've been tagged!

M said...

do you know if these pictures were taken in the strand bookstore? it's just a corner but it looks so familiar!